Single and Parenting is a 13-week, video based program that deals with the many emotions and issues that single parents face like:
- What to do when you are tired and overwhelmed
- How to help a hurting child
- Topics like money and career
- Parenting goals and expectations
- Talking and listening
- Dealing with conflict … and many more.
Single and Parenting was created by the same ministry that designed DivorceCare, DivorceCare for Kids and GriefShare. Please visit SingleandParenting.org to find more information on the class including a short video on the program.
If you would like to participate in this class, please contact us at 770.448.1313 or email@example.com.