All dates and times can also be found on the Church Calendar.
- Navigating the Next Generation - Worship Center 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM.
- Divorce Care – led by Robert & Brenda Campbell, Room D306 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM - A support group and Bible study for those who are experiencing the pain of separation or divorce. Room D 306
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Ministry - led by Lee Ann Early, Fellowship Hall 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM - ESL classes are available: Level I, Level 2 and a Conversation Class for those who want to practice speaking skills with native English speakers.
- Financial Peace University- led by Dean Starovasnik, Room D303 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Christianity Explored - Next Steps/Green Room 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM– Come join us as we explore topics geared towards new believers.
- Single and Parenting – taught by Jeff Robinson, Room D310 6:30 PM - 8 PM - This is a complement to DivorceCare that covers topics related to raising children as a single parent.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Child care is available for Wednesday Night activities.