As Men United, we are striving to know Christ and make Him known, all for the Glory of God.
With fellowship and fun, here are our 7 goals:
- Increase men's pursuit and help men achieve greater oneness with their wife, and to be THE spiritual leader of their household.
- Increase men's spiritual knowledge/wisdom base in practical day-to-day matters at work and at home.
- Increase men's appetite for God's Words by being encouraged to hide them in their hearts/minds so they can actually live them out.
- Help men to be more deliberate and intentional about sharing their faith with others.
- Increase men's awareness and management of the time God has given them – we don't know when it will run out.
- Develop deeper relationships with a band of Godly brothers who can be trusted and called upon at any time.
- Develop positive Christian role models, first for our children, and then for our community.
Men's Group Times and Locations - Spring Schedule
David Shaw leads an ongoing group of senior men for coffee and study. For more information, contact David at email@example.com
"Walking Through The Proverbs" will meet most Tuesday mornings from 6:30-7:30 through May 1. For more information, contact Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yielded Men•J. Alexanders/redlands Restaurant•the forum•6:30-7:30am
Yielded Ministries hosts a topical discussion on life issues men face. At the meeting we seek to get God’s perspective. This is an ongoing group that meets every week throughout the year. For more information. please visit the Yielded Ministries website at www.yieldedmen.org.
PCBC Conference Room•6:45am
Brian Mullen leads a men’s group that will be learning how to be stronger spiritual leaders. The group work on faith sharing and personal responsibility. For additional information, contact Brian at email@example.com.
atlanta Bread Company•The Forum•7:00am
Tom Rice leads an ongoing group of men every Friday with discussions on sharing Christ, devotional life and prayer. For more information, contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact the leader of each group.